Monday 1 February 2010

Technologically challenged...

OK, I've had the pregnancy sickness and nosebleeds. My sinuses have been clogged. I'm still permanently tired. And I'm sick of the headaches! But I suspect this one is tension-caused. I had the bright idea of swapping my PC & monitor set-up for a laptop. And guess what? I don't like the screen, the keyboard, the position, the operating system, the programs, or anything. I have been driving my Dear Husband mad. At first I thought it was my deep-rooted aversion to change (improved somewhat by 2 kids and counting) but now, it just sucks. Even tweeting hurts. My neck aches, and my head pounds.

On the plus side, I ate curry for lunch. Yippee! And after picking the little one up from pre-school, and the bigger one up from school, I do not have to enter the Ballet Room of Doom (more on that later) but can instead come home and - well, I was going to say relax, but more like go through the well-practised motions of unpacking lunchbags, bookbags, prepping dinner and fielding questions from two small girls. Hey, it's an improvement. Especially on a headache....

No comments:

Post a Comment